Friday, December 20, 2013

Little miracle

Joel and I went to our routine ultrasound since we’re halfway through this pregnancy…hard to believe! The time really is going by so fast!

When the ultrasound tech first started showing the baby on the screen, it was actually kind of funny looking at the posture it was in! In the first two pictures you will see what I’m referring to. The baby’s legs were pulled up in front of his/her face and it’s toes were settled on top of it’s head! Crazy how they can be so flexible!

It always amazes me how miraculously and beautifully the baby already is at this point. They have perfectly formed little fingers and toes. Their face is already sweetly shaped with a button nose, tiny little ears, and a little mouth.

IMG_5919IMG_5918IMG_5920IMG_5917

“I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.”

Psalm 134:14

No comments:

Post a Comment